Friday, April 15, 2011

sex with a redhead

Got your attention, ehh? :)

I probably wrote about this topic at length earlier (I may get off my lazy ass & check), but I was led to think about it today watching the movie "Maximum Risk" on TV. It stars Jean Claude Van Damme and Natasha Henstridge. She's 5'10" tall & plays a redhead. The plot begins with Van Damme taking the place of his murdered twin brother, Mikhail. When he meets Henstridge's character, she is very, umm, affectionate toward him. She has several uninterrupted lines of dialog while she presses up against him. Not being his brother, he tries not to respond.

- Oh, Mikhail, I missed you.
- You're so tense.
- I'll help loosen you up.
- What's this?
- You playing hard to get?
- Is this a game?
- Fine. Have it your way.
- But no handcuffs this time.
- You've gotten a lot harder since you've been away.

Now, having had sex with a 5'10" (actual) redhead before, and having been the dominant in a master/slave relationship with a woman I handcuffed on a regular basis, I gotta tell you, this scored "throbbing erection" on the "Excellent erotic dialog in an R-rated movie" scale.

[OK, I checked. There are a few posts on the "sex with a redhead" subject over at my "adult" site, rhetorich-rx.blogspot.com, where I haven't posted in a long time. Anyway, this 5'10" redhead I knew had very imaginative friends. They nicknamed her "Big Red."]

The picture of a (natural) redhead Natasha Henstridge naked, kneeling, handcuffed, made to do whatever I want ...

Excuse me. There's something I need to go do now.

No comments:

Post a Comment