Saturday, June 20, 2009

June 15, 2009 Closing -- "Rainbow Sherbet"

[This is the way I closed my set, a version of the earlier Rainbow Sherbet joke.]

Any redheaded women out there besides Val? She can tell you, I have a redhead fetish. But I shouldn't talk about that. Instead, let's talk about rainbow sherbet. Do you parents buy those big tubs of rainbow sherbet for birthday parties? Almost every kid likes at least one flavor, right? There's the orange-orange part and the white-pineapple part and the pink-raspberry part. It's been 35 years since I slept with a redhead, and Val keeps turning me down -- every time [L] -- but it made a big impression. Now picture this, viewed from the correct angle, there's the orange hair, the white skin and, underneath, the pink parts, if you know what I mean. It just so happens my favorite flavor is raspberry. I don't need a bowl, I don't need a spoon. I STILL just wanna bury my face in there. [L]

No comments:

Post a Comment